DENTAL TUITION AND REGISTRATION AT WILLOUGHBY HILLS
Registration requirementsSimply fill out the form provided on this website to receive your complete information and registration packet. You can also call our office during business hours and request that a packet be sent to you.
There are no prerequisites. The skills and attributes needed to succeed as a dental assistant include:
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Desire to help and heal
- Listening, empathy, and other human relations skills
- Teamwork and professionalism
About tuition and financial aidIf you need financial assistance, please contact our office. We will be happy to help you seek forms of assistance. After discussing your options and discovering what you may qualify for, we will be able to give you a precise quote of tuition costs.
The price of your tuition includes everything that you will need to complete the course, earn your certificate, and enter the workforce. There are no hidden fees or unexpected expenses for supplies. Tuition includes:
- Full access to all textbooks
- Dental supplies and use of equipment for hands-on training
- Appropriate safety equipment and clinical attire
- Training and application for State of Ohio Dental Radiographer Registration
- Certification in CPR
- Accredited certificate and letter of recommendation for qualifying students (you must earn an 85 percent GPA or above)
- Preparation for job application and interviewing
Your new career as a dental assistant will give you the flexibility of full or part time employment, and the opportunity to take pride in your work. You will be assisting in improving the health, appearance, and confidence of your patients every day.