Dental Assisting Program at Willoughby Hills
Our Dental Assisting Program offers complete training and State of Ohio Dental Radiographer registration, (excluding state fee) in less than three months. There is no need to put your life on hold. The schedule is designed to fit your busy lifestyle with classes one day per week, and classes are available year-round: Summer, Spring, Fall, and Winter.
What is a Dental Assistant?
A dental assistant is an important part of the team in any general or specialized dentistry practice. He or she performs a variety of tasks including patient education, sterilization of tools and equipment, and assisting the dentist in performing oral surgery or other procedures.
What you will learn
Our course schedule is designed to teach you every aspect of the profession, so that you can be a valuable employee from your very first day on the job. We begin with the basic requirements, working up to advanced skills. The program includes general dentistry, as well as dental specialties.
Benefits of our program
Why choose Assist to Succeed Willoughby Hills? Our name says it all. We are here to assist in your success!
- Train in an operational dental office, with some of Greater Cleveland’s best professionals.
- You will benefit from hands on training – real patient experience – not just classroom education.
- Your tuition includes textbook access as well as all training materials, dental supplies, and visual aids that are needed to complete the course. We also provide a custom lab jacket and CPR certification. There are no surprises, such as hidden fees or extra expenses.
- Coaching in resume writing and job interview skills is included. We also offer job placement assistance.
- Get the attention of prospective employers with a prestigious certificate and recommendation letter from an accredited school. The letter is dependent on your final grade and participation during the course.
We are committed to providing each student with a comprehensive dental assistant education and the personal coaching needed to set the stage for success. Therefore, we limit the size of our classes. If you’re at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED, please contact us right away to find out how to reserve your spot for the upcoming class.