Student registration form: The start of something big
Are you ready to take your life in a new direction? Do you enjoy hands-on training and learning from someone with experience and expertise? You could be a great candidate for the Dental Assistant program at Assist to Succeed Willoughby Hills. Completing a student registration form is the first step.
It is easy!
With online student registration, it only takes a few minutes to get started. Complete a few simple fields and click “submit.” A registration packet for our Dental Assistant program will be sent to you immediately. This kit contains all the information you need to gain a deeper understanding of the role, our training program, and flexible tuition options.
We are on hand during regular business hours to answer your questions – just call (440) 833-4451. You may also request a registration packet by telephone.
Do you have what it takes?
Bring your natural attributes, and we will help you develop the skills you need to succeed. Requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Desire to help and heal
- Listening, empathy, and other human relations skills
- Teamwork and professionalism
Tuition and financial aid
Please do not hesitate to request a registration packet. Assist to Succeed Willoughby Hills can help you secure financing for tuition. Learn more about these options on the Tuition and Financing page of this website.
Why choose dental assisting?
- You will never be bored at work – Each day brings new challenges and opportunities to shine.
- Professional environment – Dental offices are typically clean, quiet, and calm, with respect among co-workers.
- Flexible scheduling – Full- and part-time positions are available.
- Fast transition – It doesn’t take months or years to become a certified Dental Assistant; just ten weeks.
- Career advancement – While dental assisting can be a fulfilling lifelong occupation, it may also be a stepping stone to dental hygienist status.
- Excellent income potential.
- Meaningful work – At the end of each day you know you have done something worthwhile to help others.
Are you ready to succeed? We can assist! Register online or call (440) 833-4451 for an information packet.