Affordable options for dental school tuition in Willoughby Hills
The Cleveland area needs more well-trained, capable, compassionate dental assistants. Yet, starting a new career can be costly. Assist to Succeed Willoughby Hills makes it easy to start your new career, by making dental school tuition more affordable.
Learn from one of Cleveland’s best
In ten weeks, without interrupting your current work schedule, you can become part of the rewarding field of dentistry. Your education includes working alongside a premier dentist, known throughout the Cleveland area – Dr. Michael Stern.
This is not just classroom training. You become familiar with all aspects of the position, from terminology to instruments and procedures, in a real dental office setting. Our graduates in general dentistry and various specialties become valued assets to practices that are eager to offer employment.
Making career dreams a reality
The price of tuition covers everything you need to complete the course, earn your certificate, and enter the workforce. There are no hidden fees or unexpected expenses for supplies.
All-inclusive tuition is only $3,995 and it provides:
- Full access to textbooks, visual aids, and training materials.
- Dental supplies and use of equipment for hands-on training.
- Appropriate safety equipment and clinical attire.
- Training and application for State of Ohio Dental Radiographer Registration.
- Certification in CPR.
- Accredited certificate for graduates who meet the 75% passing score. Letter of recommendation for those who receive above average scores (valedictorian).
- Preparation for job application and interviewing. You get coaching on writing a resume and interview skills.
- Job placement assistance.
Pay – your way!
Assist to Succeed Willoughby Hills offers five different tuition payment plans – choose the one that fits your budget. These programs include no interest, no credit check, and instant approval options that allow you to work in your new career while paying off tuition.
With training as a dental assistant, you have the flexibility of full or part time employment in a role where you can take pride in your work. You will be helping to improve the health, appearance, and confidence of your patients every day.
Call (440) 833-4451 for assistance with your future.